Question from boudica9

Bane location and Riddler trophey help in Court house?

I am having the hardest time trying to find Bane's hideout. I didn't even see the flair when it was supposed to have gone off. The guide book said that it was suppose to have gone off after I left the court house but I never saw it. I could use a little help please. Where in the city is Bane's hideout?

Also I am stuck trying to get the riddler's trophy in the basement of the court house. I stood outside the cell and sent in a remote controled battarang and it just bounced off the fuse box. Do I need to do something different?

Werewolfzero answered:

To start with, glide around Amusement Mile for a while or pass through it while working on other missions. The signal will pop up on the factory with the giant teddy bear directly south of the GCPD Building. He won't be there until you see the signal though.

With the trophy you have to wait until you get the remote controlled batarang then go up the steps to where you see the broken power line arching electricity. You throw the batarang through the electricity and guide it into the cell to hit the box which overloads it and opens the door.
0 0

how do I get a trophey in the industrial district? Open yugimauto
Can anyone help me get this riddler trophy? Answered bilbo3333
How do you reach riddler? Open buster30772
How do you get to this riddler trophy? Answered buster30772
Riddler stuff? Open purevil88