Question from Arx187

Riddler Trophy outside Steel Mill?

This one is giving me some trouble. I have about 85% of the riddler trophies so far, this one stumps me. Outside of the steel mill is a tunnel by the water that has a train ride that is broken down. There is a breakable ceiling with a trophy behind it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to destroy these breakable ceilings found throughout the game. Anyone figured this one out yet?

Arx187 provided additional details:

Ok, figured this out as soon as I posted the question. Awkward. Use the REC to power the broken down train under the breakable ceiling. Then stand on it to place an explosive gel.

Answers

Crystal_Almasy answered:

Heh, don't you just love that random moment of 'ah-ha!' as soon as you hit the submit button?
0 0

pyromite answered:

If no one's supplied a solution, you can erase your question. For future reference.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Pleas eplease use a riddler FAQ next time
0 0

Help with steel mill riddler trophies? Answered kenpachi55
How do I get out of the steel mill? Answered videx92
How do I get Catwoman into the Steel Mill? Answered BlackAce969
Back in the steel mill??? Open daniel_ingram
Back into the steel mill? Answered darkness_00