Riddler Trophy outside Steel Mill?

1. This one is giving me some trouble. I have about 85% of the riddler trophies so far, this one stumps me. Outside of the steel mill is a tunnel by the water that has a train ride that is broken down. There is a breakable ceiling with a trophy behind it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to destroy these breakable ceilings found throughout the game. Anyone figured this one out yet?

User Info: Arx187

Arx187 - 5 years ago
    Ok, figured this out as soon as I posted the question. Awkward. Use the REC to power the broken down train under the breakable ceiling. Then stand on it to place an explosive gel.

User Info: Arx187

Arx187 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Heh, don't you just love that random moment of 'ah-ha!' as soon as you hit the submit button?

User Info: Crystal_Almasy

Crystal_Almasy - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If no one's supplied a solution, you can erase your question. For future reference.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Pleas eplease use a riddler FAQ next time

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0