How do I beat Solomon Grundy?

1. I am at the part where he slams the ball into the ground and it sends out an electrical current. I find it is nearly impossible to put explosive gel on those three things on the ground that the current seems to get energy from, and then jump out of the way in time to avoid the current.

User Info: nihtwing

nihtwing - 5 years ago

1. It's pretty tricky, but you need to be just far enough away from an energising circle so that dodging his attack will put you on top of it. Then you can quick fire a shot of gel and set it off next time the circle fires up. Rinse and repeat.

User Info: Turtrus

Turtrus - 5 years ago 1 0

1. super easy, just run onto the circles, and quick drop your explosive gel. make sure that theyre glowing orange or blue when you make them explode, or it wont hurt them. Blow em all up three times and voila

User Info: Govetenko

Govetenko - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. It's pretty easy when you use the quickfire explosive gel. Left trigger and X and Batman jumps over where you're standing, and puts down a dab of the stuff. Left trigger and X again to detonate.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0