Question from nihtwing

How do I beat Solomon Grundy?

I am at the part where he slams the ball into the ground and it sends out an electrical current. I find it is nearly impossible to put explosive gel on those three things on the ground that the current seems to get energy from, and then jump out of the way in time to avoid the current.

Turtrus answered:

It's pretty tricky, but you need to be just far enough away from an energising circle so that dodging his attack will put you on top of it. Then you can quick fire a shot of gel and set it off next time the circle fires up. Rinse and repeat.
1 0

Answers

Govetenko answered:

super easy, just run onto the circles, and quick drop your explosive gel. make sure that theyre glowing orange or blue when you make them explode, or it wont hurt them. Blow em all up three times and voila
0 0

pyromite answered:

It's pretty easy when you use the quickfire explosive gel. Left trigger and X and Batman jumps over where you're standing, and puts down a dab of the stuff. Left trigger and X again to detonate.
0 0

How do you beat deadshot? Answered broski01
How do I beat Riddler? Open Sarahmont1
How do I beat Clayface? Answered PS2boy82284
How do I beat Ivy on New Game Plus? Answered draybailey1993
How do I beat Freeze on + mode? Answered skel158