Question from ViolentJ643

How do I get out of the subway station?? HELP!

I was down in the subway station destroying the last jammer (it took me forever to find the entrance). I simply cannot locate the exit! All I want to do is get out, and then quit. I cannot stand this game any longer..

Turtrus answered:

Starting from the jammer, head west (or left on the map) until the end of the tunnel, there is a doorway to your left. Alternatively go to the south west corner of the room to the staircase, there are vents on either side. Either way, you'll come to a door that needs to be opened with the REC. Go through, on your right are two archways. Jump up onto the train through the second archway, go under the pipes, jump the gap and turn right through the broken wall. Over and under more pipes go left through the next hole in the wall and head right, following the train. Right after you hop down off the train there's a vent to your left. Follow the vent and you can pop up in the subway station. Then you just take the stairs up to the surface and you're home free.
0 0

Answers

Crystal_Almasy answered:

Well, you can always check your map... if not, follow the train tracks out.
0 0