Question from Carnage_Dragoon

Zsaszs' Hideout?

I got all of the calls and made it to his hideout, but I can't find a way to get to him, am I missing an upgrade, or just blind?

Yodaonwheels answered:

I was able to get to Zsasz by using the zipline twice as pyromite suggested. Just so you know, that if you press and hold the left trigger while ziplining it slows time down to make it easy to aim your second shot. i as able to get to Zsasz with the water going up and down, as i hadn't recieved the ice grenade yet.
2 0

Answers

pyromite answered:

After you fight Mr. Freeze, you get an ice grenade that you can use to make a surface in the water. You can use this in the last leg of Zsasz's hideout, along with the Bat-claw to pull your way around the water's surface while on your ice floe, to get to the Zsasz.

I haven't tried, but you might also be able to use your zipline if you have it. You'll need to use it twice in succession and the timing might be tricky, but I think it's possible.
0 0

snappeddragon answered:

If you're stuck on the second platform, you have to wait until the water level drops, then run and slide underneath the wall. You'll grab on the ledge and then you can shimmy around to the next platform. From there, you can follow Yodaonwheels's suggestion to reach Zsasz.
0 0

Where is Zsasz hideout? Open broski01
Trophy in Zsasz's hideout? Answered cptnoblivious77
Catwoman hangs on ledge while climbing? Unanswered d9_b4
Catwoman DLC 4th Episode Locked? Unanswered danieltoukan
Dial Z for Zsasz (complete)? Unanswered Namord1