Question from whitehuntermgs

How To Overload Fuse Boxes?

I have finished the main story and am going back through doing things I missed and I can't figure out how to overload fuse boxes. The one in the steel mill was easy since there was electricity there to use but some areas I'm not finding any. Thanks.

biffy1983 asked for clarification:

I need help for this question as well but I have another question. How do you overload fuseboxes that are behind gates and that there is no electricity to use?

remedy916nos answered:

use your REC, remote electrical charge to overload boxes. and for the second question, look for an electrical cord that's broke and emitting out electric energy. throw your remote control batarang through the current, then guide it to the box. youtube.com/fragstudiostv <---- posting up all the hidden items, as quickly as one guy can.
0 0

Answers

drjrf2000 answered:

Most areas have electricity nearby. Like in the Solomon Wayne courthouse there is some above the stairs around the corner in the back, and in the place where Zsasz is captured, if you use the console, an electricity arc starts below where you are standing.
0 0

How do you overload fuse boxes? Answered MuddyWilbury
Whats the point of hacking Tyger CCTV boxes? Answered thuggishwayze
Catwoman hangs on ledge while climbing? Unanswered d9_b4
Catwoman DLC 4th Episode Locked? Unanswered danieltoukan
Dial Z for Zsasz (complete)? Unanswered Namord1