Pressure sensory Riddler trophy in wonder city?

1. I'm stuck trying to figure out the pressure riddler trophy in the wonder city...it has three pressure sensory on three difference sides..I need help figuring out how to beat the pressure sensory riddles.

User Info: BruceDarkside

BruceDarkside - 5 years ago
    Their is also another riddle inside wonder city that im stuck on...the hint was "demonic twins something, somethin"..help?

User Info: BruceDarkside

BruceDarkside - 5 years ago

1. About the riddle, just scan the two giant statues guarding the door to the assassin's guild

User Info: Yodaonwheels

Yodaonwheels - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If its the one I think you mean, on the second level of three buildings in that shopping arcade like area, you use the line launcher. Just hit B a moment before you zip over each pad.

User Info: mattsun1975

mattsun1975 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. www.youtube.com/fragstudiostv <--- eventually everything will be posted there, but since i'm one guy it's tuff! but all hubs, cameras, balloons, harley heads are there now. EVERYTHING in park row should be uploaded tonight. support a new guy! subscribe!

that's my copy n paste! lol but watch the video on the riddl.er trophies, i imaqine it's the same way, explosive gel.

User Info: remedy916nos

remedy916nos - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The trick with the pressure plates is not to touch the ground after activating one. You usually need to grapnel launch and glide, or zip line from one to the other.

User Info: sirhc-reimroc

sirhc-reimroc - 5 years ago 2 0