What if I forgot to track the calls during Zasaz quest?

1. I was just doing his quests when I realized that you were supposed to move the tracer over the map while listening to Zasaz...I realized this after the second phone call. Do I have to finish it in my new game + or can I just find his hideout anyway?

User Info: gatordude731

gatordude731 - 5 years ago

1. You can still do it, Zasaz will keep ringing and making calls until you do trace him.

User Info: kerby316

kerby316 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Just keep answering his calls and trace them until the meter fills up. At that point you will find his hideout. It works same thing happened to me.

User Info: TheSaintXIII

TheSaintXIII - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Same as what the others said, I managed to listen to 5 calls before realizing i had to move the tracer (I know i'm dumb) and after enough time you'll eventually find him when you fill the meter. I'm pretty sure he just keeps calling and calling and calling so I don't think that you need to rstart anything if you've missed a few.

User Info: AJJacome

AJJacome - 5 years ago 0 0