Question from tsimps_1

Do I need to restart with Catwoman?

I was one of the unfortunate ones to be missing the code for Catwoman in my game. WB is supposed to be sending me a code. But am I going to have to restart the story once I add her?

I don't believe you have to. You may miss some of her missions in the main story depending on how far along you are, but you'll be able to replay them at any time from the main menu.

If you play New Game+, you will be starting over anyways, so it doesnt really matter (except its going to be a bit harder). You will be able to see if you can replay her story missions by trying to select them from the main menu, since idk if the game adds them regardless of you having them completed or not, or if it only adds them after you completed the mission(s).

No, you will not have to restart the game