How do you hear Harley Quinn singing at the end of the credits? (SPOILERS)

1. SPOILERS!!!

I have completed the game on normal and in the end credits heard the Joker sing. However I have heard that you can hear Harley singing at the end of the credits too but I didn't hear that.

I have continued with the game after the credits and have found the pregnancy test next to her costume but all the websites I've seen say that once you have found the test, in the credits at the end you will hear her singing, but I thought you couldn't even find the test until after the credits anyway?

Can anybody shed any light on this?

gentleben1986 - 5 years ago

1. The only thing needed to hear Harley Quinn singing at the end of the credits is to beat New Game +.
    rgvgamer - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe it's been confirmed that looking at the pregnancy test and even completing the initial game on Hard does not trigger the singing. I think you need to beat New Game + for it to trigger.
    MegaManZ3ro (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. I just got finished beating New Game+ and Joker still sang. Can anyone shed any light for me?
    koreiryuu - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes, she is probably singing to her baby
    brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Beat the game on new game + and you will here Harley singing to something.
    halomaster1333 - 3 years ago 0 0