Question from pyromite

Help with this Riddler Physical Challenge?

All I've got left to do for Batman's Riddler challenges are three physical challenges. Namely, the "Vertical Dive for 50 meters", "Glide over water for 30 meters", and "use the REC on an enemy to make them hit another enemy".

My main trouble is with the REC challenge. Do I need to engage a group of enemies armed with guns? Should I try the game in New Game + to use it on TITAN thugs?

Any pointers regarding the other two are also very welcome.

pyromite provided additional details:

Vertical Dive has been completed. Doing a grapnel boost off the top car of the Ferris wheel and diving straight to the pier below the wheel is just over 50 meters. Please help with my other two challenges, though.

bobbychez answered:

For the REC challenge, find a group of "unarmed" enemies and shoot the charge at one carrying a blunt weapon, he will swing his weapon and start hitting others around him. You can hit the same enemy multiple times from a distance if you wish.

For the "Glide over water" challenge, if you have not finished the AR side missions I suggest doing those. There is one in the second set of missions that dives off a crane and under another structure towards the toy factory. This is what garnered me that challenge.
0 0