How do I get into the Iceberg Lounge the second time?

1. I just got the side mission to go to the Iceberg Lounge to get a gadget upgrade, but when I got to the door, it said it was blocked. I noticed that when you are in the Torture Chamber (the room with the three gates), beyond the middle one was a Riddler trophy and a big round door thing that said "Iceberg Lounge". Then there was a panel to hack, and that would open the gates. But I couldn't reach it. I do have the hack length upgrade, so am I being dumb and need to try again, or is there a different way to get it?

User Info: LittleD00d

LittleD00d - 5 years ago

1. There is a door that leads directly to the Iceberg lounge on the side of the museum. Leave the museum completely, then go to the right side of the museum and you'll see a door (may be guarded by some thugs). You'll have to use this door to enter the Iceberg lounge from that point on, as it becomes impossible to enter via the normal door.

User Info: MegaManZ3ro

MegaManZ3ro (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0