How do I get the this Bowery Riddler Trophy?

1. How do I get this Bowery Riddler Trophy? In the trophy chart, it's the very first one listed on the Bowery page. On the map, if you look at the Museum, it's in the closest North Western corner. The puzzle has three question mark lights behind a fence, and two gates that raise up on both sides of the fence when you stand on a pressure pad. Only one of the lights turns on. If you take out the one light, the next one comes on a second later, so you're not able to take out all three at once. I've tried doing everything I can think of but can't figure it out and I feel silly because it's my last trophy...

User Info: codya30

codya30 - 5 years ago
    Thank you very, very much... I had thought you should be able to decide which gel you want to detonate. Go me for not bothering to read the gadget manual. This might have made it easier to do some of the stealth bits during the course of the game. I'll remember for New Game +. Thanks again!

User Info: codya30

codya30 - 5 years ago

1. Hello buddy,

put explosive gel on all three, then stand on the switch.

go into first person view(click the right stick), and highlight them one at a time in the order they light up, and you can detonate them individually

User Info: BritishTw8

BritishTw8 - 5 years ago 0 0