Question from codya30

How do you Aerial Attack off a stunned enemy into another?

I understand you perform an Aerial Attack by stunning and then using what would be the redirect. I believe both enemies have to be stunned in order for this challenge to click. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

codya30 provided additional details:

Cool. I found that you have to press the melee button before Batman even begins to jump on the enemy.
So, BAAX and start aiming at another enemy exactly after releasing the A button. (When you press X) My biggest problem was that I wasn't pressing X at the right time, so I was just doing the Aerial Attack and a regular melee afterwards.

bobbychez answered:

The enemies have to be pretty much right next to each other to work. Do the aerial attack (B then A,A I believe) then follow it up by holding the left stick toward the other enemy and hit X for the attack. It takes some effort since you need to have the enemies in the right spot, but the enemies do NOT have to be stunned for it to work.
1 0