Question from twb

What is the locked mode under story mode that cannot be accessed if you just play the game on easy?

If the circumstances of my life leave me little time for gaming and I am mostly interested in completing the main story in the limited time that I have (especially w/ so many other big games on the horizon) what will I miss out on by not taking the extra time to beat it on normal or hard?

Answers

drjrf2000 answered:

It is new game +
0 1

Burnmad answered:

It's exactly the same as story, except with stronger enemies in harder formations and no counter signs above attacking enemies heads. In your situation, it's probably not worth playing.
1 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

It is new game+ that you will miss out on
0 0

FeartheBeard3 answered:

Once you beat story mode on normal or hard, the New Game Plus option will appear unlocked on your screen. It features harder enemies with weapons you wouldn't normally see until later in regular story and no counter signals. The easy part about it is that you have all your gadgets unlocked and any thing you have made progress on in story will appear to have progress on it.
0 0