Question from x4u4

Is this game better?

I have batman arkham city should i buy batman arkham asylum is it anyway related to the story

Answers

waschbaerjohann answered:

Yes, Arkham City is the sequel to Arkham Asylum, and there are tons of references from AC to AA.
If you look closeley in AA, you can see some stuff that is related to the creation of AC, too.
And since it is basically the same game, you will feel quite comfortable with the control, the movement etc.
All I can do is recommend you get this game, its one of the best games ever, and the GOTY edition doesnt cost that much anymore.
0 0

Vodoo answered:

I would buy Arkham Asylum if you loved Arkham City, but don't expect it to be the same game. In Arkham City you're continuing from your progress in Asylum. Meaning you don't start the game with many gadgets, you earn them over time, and the game is much more confined and linear. You're moving through buildings and go outside briefly whereas in Arkham City you're mostly outside and go inside briefly. Any time you play a sequel first you're gonna be underwhelmed by the original. Just keep that in mind and don't have your expectations as high as Arkham City.
0 0

halomaster1333 answered:

Matter of choice if you want to see how the story started go ahead. If you want something else... I say you get the orange box.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

This is much better and yes it is connected
0 0

How do I beat Ivy on New Game Plus? Answered draybailey1993
How do i start a new game+? Answered joecaleb
About saving the game? Answered spooonybard
Mysterious Stranger on New Game Plus? Answered Jallen9000
Game of the year edition? Open CumGetSome