Is this game better?

1. I have batman arkham city should i buy batman arkham asylum is it anyway related to the story

User Info: x4u4

x4u4 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Yes, Arkham City is the sequel to Arkham Asylum, and there are tons of references from AC to AA.
    If you look closeley in AA, you can see some stuff that is related to the creation of AC, too.
    And since it is basically the same game, you will feel quite comfortable with the control, the movement etc.
    All I can do is recommend you get this game, its one of the best games ever, and the GOTY edition doesnt cost that much anymore.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I would buy Arkham Asylum if you loved Arkham City, but don't expect it to be the same game. In Arkham City you're continuing from your progress in Asylum. Meaning you don't start the game with many gadgets, you earn them over time, and the game is much more confined and linear. You're moving through buildings and go outside briefly whereas in Arkham City you're mostly outside and go inside briefly. Any time you play a sequel first you're gonna be underwhelmed by the original. Just keep that in mind and don't have your expectations as high as Arkham City.

User Info: Vodoo

Vodoo - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Matter of choice if you want to see how the story started go ahead. If you want something else... I say you get the orange box.

User Info: halomaster1333

halomaster1333 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. This is much better and yes it is connected

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0