Riddle me this?

1. There are some riddles that I can't find the solution to.
    One is in the museum, I believe it's in the iceberg lounge specifically and is probably Penguin's umbrella. The clue is, "How do you protect yourself when it's raining bullets?"

Another is somewhere in Amusement Mile, the clue is, "Look out! Can you see where the madness began?" Also in Amusement Mile there is a Tyger terminal that gives you camera locations which continues to elude me.

The final one is a question mark in the Industrial District. The curly part is on the wall of the restricted part of Arkham City and above a body of water, but I can't seem to find the point part.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Toastwell - 5 years ago

1. The first one, I got by scanning guards randomly. I know I got it merely a few steps into the room, I looked right and scanned. I think one of the guards has the umbrella.

The Amusement Mile riddle refers to the Arkham Asylum Island. Look far out to sea to the northeast (I think it was) and take a picture of the island.

I think the trophy is in an alcove along the side of the sea. You need to glide above the water, along the edge of the area, and you can grapple up to a tiny area with the trophy.

MegaManZ3ro (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. the question mark DOT is on one of the chimneys...just take the question mark right behind you and grapple to the chimney you aim at...
    KOMEDIYEN - 5 years ago 0 0

How do I solve this riddle? Answered buster30772
Catwomam Riddle/mystery? Answered skel158
How do I solve the last riddle in park row? Answered geonigma30
How do I solve the riddle in the same spot as .....? Answered thuggishwayze
How do I solve cooling tunnel D riddle? Answered dcz1999