Puzzle location? (Park Row)

1. I have all but 1 remaining riddler trophy I have to find. If you are to go to the "Riddles" in the menu section, it's the one on the bottom left on the last row. I know it's an extremely vague question, but I've gone all around and I've done searches online as well. Anybody care to help....if possible?

User Info: bishop27c

bishop27c - 5 years ago
    Go into detective mode and see if you can find a Riddler spy. If you're still having trouble with that trophy after you find its location, come back here and we can give you lots more help.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you dont see it on your map and you cant find any more Riddler goons, odds are that its in a building somewhere. On your map if you highlight the church or the courthouse and hit A it will pull up a map of that building, that may be where your last Riddler trophy will be.

User Info: drjrf2000

drjrf2000 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its inside the courthouse, enter the basement, take a few steps down the stairs, turn around and look at the ceiling above the door(way).

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Please please use a riddler FAQ

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0