Question from bishop27c

Puzzle location? (Park Row)

I have all but 1 remaining riddler trophy I have to find. If you are to go to the "Riddles" in the menu section, it's the one on the bottom left on the last row. I know it's an extremely vague question, but I've gone all around and I've done searches online as well. Anybody care to help....if possible?

pyromite asked for clarification:

Go into detective mode and see if you can find a Riddler spy. If you're still having trouble with that trophy after you find its location, come back here and we can give you lots more help.

Answers

drjrf2000 answered:

If you dont see it on your map and you cant find any more Riddler goons, odds are that its in a building somewhere. On your map if you highlight the church or the courthouse and hit A it will pull up a map of that building, that may be where your last Riddler trophy will be.
0 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

Its inside the courthouse, enter the basement, take a few steps down the stairs, turn around and look at the ceiling above the door(way).
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Please please use a riddler FAQ
0 0