Question from mattN9211

Please help with Night Wing predator challenge?

I'm playing the night wing

mattN9211 provided additional details:

I'm playing the night wing predator challenge "Top Of The World" and no matter what I do I can't get the bowled over medal...it says to use electrical blast to knock a henchman off a walkway but no matter what I do they won't go I've the edge , instead they just fall to the ground ...can anyone help?

Answers

bobbychez answered:

Knocking one off the walkway does not necessarily mean you have to knock them over a railing. You can hit one with it when they get to the top of a ladder so they go flying back off the ledge (you can save it for the last henchman to make things easier).
1 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

There are several ways to send them flying off a walkway.
Lure one of them to the edge by hanging one henchmen to the reiling (climb to the edge where a thug is walking, and use the takedown to pull him over the reiling). Make sure to do it where another one patrols on the same level, and make sure he is far enough away so he wont see you. He will notice the hangman, and after that , he will check out the reiling to see if anything is down there. While he investigates, get yourself in a position behind him, and shoot when he leans over the reiling.

After they climbed a ladder is another solution, just remember to shoot him in the direction of the edge. There are several ways to lure them there, too. The easiest would be appear in front of him, then climb up the ladder yourself or anywhere to the upper floor with RB. Make sure he can see you climbing up there, so he will follow you. Now just turn around, facing the ladder holding LT, and as soon as he steps his feet off the ladder, say "In your face, biatch" and pull the (right) trigger.
1 1

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Keep practicing wiht him, he can be hard to master
0 0