Question from sleepfan

How do I make the Freeze tactics pop up on screen?

When I first played through the game, a few strategies to beat Mr. Freeze popped up on the screen during the battle when I pressed SELECT.
I recently had a friend over to play the game, but the tactics didn't show up when he pressed SELECT. Do I have to do something special to view it?

sleepfan provided additional details:

bobbychez: My friend was running around for about 15 minutes before i told him what to do.

Answers

bobbychez answered:

I do not think they will appear until after you have spent some time trying to attack him and failing. They are not always present, especially at the beginning of the fight.
0 0

Alberic913 answered:

there are ~ twelve:
1)Silent Takedown (advise saving that one for last)
2)Use the REC on one of the two generators when he's near
3)Pop up from a grate
4)Blow out a weak wall into him
5)Trigger one of the buttons when he's standing in the pool of water in the center of the room
6-12) I don't remember, but they mostly involve using gadgets or stealth.
0 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

For me it showed up once I got him down by three different methods. I think it will show up once you at least tried three to four different methods.
0 0

Aerowitz answered:

This prompt shows up when the game decides you might be stuck trying to find ways to damage Freeze.
1 0

orbtastic answered:

If you go to the middle of the room, it will access the batcomputer and give you 12 different ways to beat him, with drawings and text!
0 0

kinnovittorio answered:

Just an addition to Alberic913's answer.

6. Wall corner takedown
7. Ledge takedown

I think you can use all kinds of takedowns on him for one time only and it would work.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

They may or not, the game registers them as helpers for new gamers
0 0

Mr. Freeze? Answered CharMonkey_1
Where is Mr freeze? Open bobbyray180
How do I beat Freeze on + mode? Answered skel158
How do I tell freeze I found Nora? Answered Govetenko
Where is Freeze's wife in Heart of Ice? Answered pyromite