Question from sleepfan

How do I make the Freeze tactics pop up on screen?

When I first played through the game, a few strategies to beat Mr. Freeze popped up on the screen during the battle when I pressed SELECT.
I recently had a friend over to play the game, but the tactics didn't show up when he pressed SELECT. Do I have to do something special to view it?

bobbychez: My friend was running around for about 15 minutes before i told him what to do.

I do not think they will appear until after you have spent some time trying to attack him and failing. They are not always present, especially at the beginning of the fight.

there are ~ twelve:
1)Silent Takedown (advise saving that one for last)
2)Use the REC on one of the two generators when he's near
3)Pop up from a grate
4)Blow out a weak wall into him
5)Trigger one of the buttons when he's standing in the pool of water in the center of the room
6-12) I don't remember, but they mostly involve using gadgets or stealth.

For me it showed up once I got him down by three different methods. I think it will show up once you at least tried three to four different methods.

This prompt shows up when the game decides you might be stuck trying to find ways to damage Freeze.

If you go to the middle of the room, it will access the batcomputer and give you 12 different ways to beat him, with drawings and text!

Just an addition to Alberic913's answer.

6. Wall corner takedown
7. Ledge takedown

I think you can use all kinds of takedowns on him for one time only and it would work.

They may or not, the game registers them as helpers for new gamers