Question from Achillesv3

Help with Riddler trophies in the museum that require electricity?

There are two Riddle question marks the require electricity to get too by carrying it with the remote batrang. The problem is I have already beaten the game and now coming back here and it seems the electricity has dissapeared.

BinkyThePirate answered:

If I remember right, at the top of the stairs there's a security console you can use the cryptographic sequencer on, which will turn the electricity back on.
2 0

Answers

JohnnyThrash answered:

This one took me a little while to figure out. As the person above stated you can turn the electricity back on by the panel at the top of the staircase. Even harder is actually getting the remote batarang to it's targets. There are three iron gates on the ground level, one you can slide under and two that are closed. I positioned myself near the opened slightly gate, threw the remote batarang at the electricity did an immediate U-turn then back towards the gate with the small opening. Once in this hallway you will be going to the right every time there is a fork, you will see a wall but there is a small opening in I think the top right you can fit the batarang through. After this hole you will guide the batarang through the plate glass window down the hallway, turn right and then you should finally see the trophy and a panel that can be overloaded, just fly the batarang into the fusebox and the gate will open. Then you can charge another batarang aim it down the hallway that you just opened once you fly through the glass again turn immediately left and you will be in the middle hallway, simply aim the batarang towards the fuse box and the middle gate should open. I hope this helps.
0 0

Riddler Trophies? Answered KingPoppa619
Last 3 Riddler trophies, i need help? Answered MetalCabeza
How do you get riddler trophies to show up on your map?? Answered Grazza87
Help with steel mill riddler trophies? Answered kenpachi55
How do I solve these gated riddler trophies? Answered SundancerII