Question from xmattxrules

How do I get past Joker's snipers?

I'm at the part where I have to go in the theater but Joker has a million snipers outside of it. I've tried attacking them one by one but it's not working. Any help?

waschbaerjohann answered:

Taking them out one by one is a very good idea, and the only relyable option you have, since the door to the theater wont open unless you knocked out all the snipers.
If you alert them, you get into real trouble because everyone with a clear shot will take it before you can escape, which means almost instant-death with more than five alive (on normal difficulty, fully upgraded ballistic armor).

Doing so is more difficult than it sounds first, but with a little caution and planning its rather easy to do.
Check out where everyone is looking, and check who is not covered by the others.
Now, SILENTLY start taking out the henchmen who is the farest away from the others while not being in the line of sight of the others (talking about the henchmen,Batman should stay clear all the time until the end. If a henchmen is the farest away, but seen by others, choose another target).

Be careful not to do something else than silent takedowns, since you cannot risk to alert the other snipers until theres just the two in front of the theater left.
2 0

Easy way to kill snipers?? Open supergamerfreak
Joker, Clayface and the antidote ? Answered Quentin_FTW
How do I beat Joker and his Henchmen? Answered rockinggamer911
the last set of Joker teeth in the subway? Answered destroyah22
How do I get back into Joker's lair? Answered indigo09