Question from ProfessM

How do I to get Augmented Reality started after the game ends?

I beat the game and the Augmented Reality stuff never came up once. I figure it will come up if I do a new game plus but want to get Augmented Reality stuff done before going to new game plus so I can get 100% first.

ProfessM provided additional details:

The game has listed none of the AR missions not even the first ones. I've never seen any locations and I've looked at all the menus the game has the AR missions blank like all sub missions before they start.

waschbaerjohann answered:

You WILL get these after escaping from the church (the basic four you get the grapple boost from).
After completing these, when you open up your map, the batcomputer will promt you to the advanced ones.

The first basic training takes place around jokers fun land, if you didnt complete them.
The advanced locations are
North of the Steel Mill, on the roof of the Tricorner Naval Building
The Bowery (cant remember ther building, though, but it has gargoyles on it, the symbolis on the roof of that building)
Rooftop of the building south of the GCPD building
And the last one is on top of a building in Park Row (somewhere near the Subway entrance, has gargoyles, too, but the symbol is on top of a gargoyle this time)

If the game doesnt show you the symbols, and no quest markers on your map, you have to do it in new game+. I dont see any other way. Note that the advanced ones only show up once you completed the first basic four.
1 0

Answers

MegaManZ3ro answered:

The advanced AR missions should have shown up as soon as you completed the first four basic missions and got the grapple boost. Did you check your sidequest screen from the map to see the AR locations?
1 0

How do I complete Augmented Reality 3? Answered Coltknows
Is this game better? Open x4u4
About saving the game? Answered spooonybard
How do I beat Ivy on New Game Plus? Answered draybailey1993
How do i start a new game+? Answered joecaleb