How do I unlock Riddlers Riddles?

1. I am getting really frustrated because i am at crocs secret hiding spot and i know there is a answer here to a riddle because of the guide i was following however in the riddles section of my map all the riddles are locked and I don't know how to unlock them. I do I start doing the riddlers riddles?

User Info: theskozo

theskozo - 5 years ago

Answers

1. To unlock the ability to do Riddlers Riddles, you must go do the Riddler side mission once that is unlocked, then you'll have access to all of his riddles.

User Info: bobbythenerd

bobbythenerd - 5 years ago 1 2
  2. To unlock a Riddle, you need to solve it.
    No need to start any sidequests beforehand.
    If you are at the right spot, check for his handcuffs or pictures of Croc while holding LB, the game will tell you if you see the solution, and if it fits or not.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. A good tip for getting help with riddles is to beat on his henchmen and interrogate his informants (highlighted in green).

If you don't want to accidently knock them out in the fray, I reccomend pressing BBB to stun.

User Info: Andy___

Andy___ - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. You must first initiate the riddler sidequest by going to where he is on the map

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. You mean in the menu, all the riddles marked with [ ] are locked and a text appears, telling that "you aren't ready yet to answer my riddles, Dark Knight", or something like that, right? This happened to me, too. You just have to get back to the church.
    After you exit the steel mill for the first time, there'll be some flags with green quesion marks hanging outside the church, they weren't there the first time you visited the place. Once you get inside all the paramedics would have dissapeared, and Riddler will appear in a projection screen challenging you to find the doctors. After this little scene you'll be allowed to answer the locked riddles and also it will enable you to interrogate Riddler's thugs so his trophies' locations will appear on the map.
    Riddler's thugs will appear randomly and everywhere, they have a green glow around them. To interrogate them, first you'll have to knock out every other thug around the area and then approach the green guy and press Y (the counterattack button).

User Info: Leandro263

Leandro263 - 3 years ago 0 0