Question from JohnnyThrash

How do I solve the Riddler trophy to the north east of the courthouse?

There is a Riddler trophy surrounded by fence, with a wooden breakable section above it and a metal gate above that painted with question marks. How do I get the metal doors to open?

waschbaerjohann answered:

If im not mistaken, there is a switch somewhere near the gate that will open it for you to pass trough (you have to be quick, might even be the one you should dive-bomb into, you will also bust through the wooden ceiling with this^^).
0 0

Answers

rincewind1990 answered:

I'm not sure what one you'e talking about but this site has a map and a walkthrough of how to get all the trophies and riddles

www.gamesradar.com/batman-arkham-city-riddler-guide/
1 1

kerby316 answered:

To get the riddle in the bottom of the courthouse you need to use the remote batarang. Start up stairs where the back door is, you need to throw the batarang through the electric to charge the batarang. Then guide it down the stairs and into the box on the other side caged off area opposite the stairs.

Hope this helps
0 1