How do I solve the Riddler trophy to the north east of the courthouse?

1. There is a Riddler trophy surrounded by fence, with a wooden breakable section above it and a metal gate above that painted with question marks. How do I get the metal doors to open?

User Info: JohnnyThrash

JohnnyThrash - 5 years ago

1. If im not mistaken, there is a switch somewhere near the gate that will open it for you to pass trough (you have to be quick, might even be the one you should dive-bomb into, you will also bust through the wooden ceiling with this^^).

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I'm not sure what one you'e talking about but this site has a map and a walkthrough of how to get all the trophies and riddles

www.gamesradar.com/batman-arkham-city-riddler-guide/

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990 - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. To get the riddle in the bottom of the courthouse you need to use the remote batarang. Start up stairs where the back door is, you need to throw the batarang through the electric to charge the batarang. Then guide it down the stairs and into the box on the other side caged off area opposite the stairs.

Hope this helps

User Info: kerby316

kerby316 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1