Lil bit help?

1. I cant figure out how to get into the restriced area does anyone kno how to get into it ? and quick question im on a riddler hostage side quest n this other one and its marked on my map n everything but wen i get to the location theres like no do to enter for either of em n i just keep lookin around goin on direction n then to waypoint thing goes the other way n idk im confused anybody no how to resolve this lol

User Info: gordon310

gordon310 - 5 years ago
    Thanks but i was just wondering how to get into it because of those fuel tank things for blane or w.e his name is n there was on in there but now it doesnt show it on my map ?

User Info: gordon310

gordon310 - 5 years ago

1. You cannot access restricted areas until the story allows you to. However, the none of the Riddler hostages are in restricted areas that I recall. They can be accessed by finding the large question on a wall and going up to the wall and interacting with it.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You will only be able to access the restricted area by the subway, and you cannot access the surface of the restricted area. Since there is no Riddler-room inside the restricted area, theres no need for it.
    If you reach the objective marker, look out for a green question mark on a wall, the room is straight behind it. Interact with it to get Batman to open it up.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If you see icons on your map that lie within the Restricted area, its normally inside the subway/underground/wonder city or we. Same goes for the titan tank.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0