Question from gordon310

Lil bit help?

I cant figure out how to get into the restriced area does anyone kno how to get into it ? and quick question im on a riddler hostage side quest n this other one and its marked on my map n everything but wen i get to the location theres like no do to enter for either of em n i just keep lookin around goin on direction n then to waypoint thing goes the other way n idk im confused anybody no how to resolve this lol

Thanks but i was just wondering how to get into it because of those fuel tank things for blane or w.e his name is n there was on in there but now it doesnt show it on my map ?

From: bobbychez 3 years ago

You cannot access restricted areas until the story allows you to. However, the none of the Riddler hostages are in restricted areas that I recall. They can be accessed by finding the large question on a wall and going up to the wall and interacting with it.

You will only be able to access the restricted area by the subway, and you cannot access the surface of the restricted area. Since there is no Riddler-room inside the restricted area, theres no need for it.
If you reach the objective marker, look out for a green question mark on a wall, the room is straight behind it. Interact with it to get Batman to open it up.

If you see icons on your map that lie within the Restricted area, its normally inside the subway/underground/wonder city or we. Same goes for the titan tank.