Question from gordon310

Lil bit help?

I cant figure out how to get into the restriced area does anyone kno how to get into it ? and quick question im on a riddler hostage side quest n this other one and its marked on my map n everything but wen i get to the location theres like no do to enter for either of em n i just keep lookin around goin on direction n then to waypoint thing goes the other way n idk im confused anybody no how to resolve this lol

gordon310 provided additional details:

Thanks but i was just wondering how to get into it because of those fuel tank things for blane or w.e his name is n there was on in there but now it doesnt show it on my map ?

bobbychez answered:

You cannot access restricted areas until the story allows you to. However, the none of the Riddler hostages are in restricted areas that I recall. They can be accessed by finding the large question on a wall and going up to the wall and interacting with it.
2 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

You will only be able to access the restricted area by the subway, and you cannot access the surface of the restricted area. Since there is no Riddler-room inside the restricted area, theres no need for it.
If you reach the objective marker, look out for a green question mark on a wall, the room is straight behind it. Interact with it to get Batman to open it up.
0 0

waschbaerjohann answered:

If you see icons on your map that lie within the Restricted area, its normally inside the subway/underground/wonder city or we. Same goes for the titan tank.
0 0