Question from sami_nasri

How can I get to the 3rd riddler hostage?

Hi,this might have been answered b4 but i couldn't find it
how can i find the 3rd hostage ,i've tried to find puzzles and i have found many so do i need to find a certain number b4 iam prompted to rescue the third hostage

Answers

kerby316 answered:

With all the hostage's you need to collect enough riddles and then you will be prompted, as to where to go on your Bat map

Hope that this helps
0 0

Ashkantehrany answered:

I think u need 160 puzzles done.
0 0

kinnovittorio answered:

Just keep on collecting riddles, secrets, breakable objects and hack the control panels wherein it will show all the cameras within the area in your map. Then after exceeding the limit point of the 3rd hostage, you can use Riddler's gadget by pressing SELECT. Don't worry if it's not showing up, that just means you have insufficient secrets to activate Riddler's gadget. Sorry I forgot the name of the gadget. Hope it helps or gives you an idea. =)
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Use an Riddler FAQ
0 0

4th Riddler hostage ? Open rigil15
Do you need catwomen to do the riddler hostage? Open sir-gamesalot
Ridler hostage #5? Answered blue-man
How many riddles do I need to solve to get to hostage # 3? Answered EvoGambit34
How do you reach riddler? Open buster30772