Question from LegendForce

Do I need to do all the Riddler Physical Challenges?

I am presently hunting down Trophies, Riddles, and Breakable Objects. However, I've noticed the category of "Physical Challenges" in the Riddler Stuff screen (press Select, move to it), and some of them have descriptions that sound really damn hard (especially the Predator ones, because I've beaten the main story and every sidequest except Riddler and the AR ones and I don't think there are any Predator bits left). Do I need to do all of those to get the "400 Secrets" required to finish the Riddler sub-plot, or can I find and finish off the Riddler by just solving all the trophies, riddles, and breakables?

kinnovittorio answered:

Indeed you need to finish them all in order to find Riddlers hideout and rescue all his hostages. If you can't finish a Physical Challenge or if you don't know what to do, you can search on Youtube or ask another question here regarding on the challenge. =)
0 0

Answers

michaelrules101 answered:

They all count. So if you want to complete the riddler quest, you will have to do them all. And a bunch of thugs always spawn in the subway after a period of time. Thats where I went to achieve the predator challenges.
1 0