Question from suggsmatthew1

How do I beat padded guards?

I am playing New Game Plus and I am at the bottom of the Wonder Tower and I am having a massively hard time getting past this. There are 2 jammer signals and 1 of them is a padded guard. I can take out the unpadded guards very simply but the 5 padded guards are tough. I'm just wondering if there's any 1.2.3 way for taking them down?

I found an easier way... Just use the disruptor on a mine and blow them up. But thanks for the help!

From: DarthLink22 3 years ago

Ledge takedowns, inverted takedowns, and knocking them off a ledge with the line launcher, REC, or batclaw all work. Just don't try silent takedowns or any kind of regular attacks, they don't work.

I believe you can do a silent takedown or glide kick then a take down on them. IF thats not the case to take padded guards down sadly your gonna have to face them in combat and stun them then do alot of rapid punches.