I can't find the watcher on ferris wheel?

1. I found him in all three places, but in every video I've seen, he is on the ferris wheel. But he isn't there! Please help me...

User Info: VioletX360mania

VioletX360mania - 4 years ago

Answers

1. This can sometimes be triggered by exiting a building nearby. In the case of the ferris wheel, I believe you have to leave the Joker's HQ through the front door if possible and "the watcher" should show up.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't know ive done the side mission [ after i beat the game] and he was right there

User Info: halomaster1333

halomaster1333 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. SOmetimes you have to fly away and come back

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. I had the same problem I found out it also matters what side of the Ferris wheel you grapple up to i don't remember what side i do remember thought not to grapple to the very top and try to use detective mode hope this helps

User Info: redrobinsyum

redrobinsyum - 3 years ago 0 0