The Enigma Conundrum?

1. After I've rescued the final hostage, do I need to get ALL trophies and solve ALL riddles in order to locate the frickin Riddler?
    Or do I only need to collect MOST trophies and MOST riddles?
    If I have to collect all of the trophies, does that include the ones that I seemingly cannot reach w/o Catwoman (whom I do not have); those ones that are in metal-fence boxes with hatches that open from the bottom?
    Thanks in advance

User Info: clinteastwoody

clinteastwoody - 4 years ago
    Thank you very much : )
    But I was also wondering:
    there are some trophies that I can't seem to locate without catwoman. Are they really impossible to get without catwoman? Or am I doing something wrong?
    IE the ones in wire-fenced boxes w/ the little hatches at the bottom. those seem easy for catwoman bur are apparently impossible for batman...

User Info: clinteastwoody

clinteastwoody - 4 years ago

1. Without Catwoman, you'll have to get all green trophies and all riddles. You need to collect/solve 400 riddles & trophies total. There are exactly that many for Batman in the game. If you play as Catwoman, you can get her trophies and they will count to the 400 needed, allowing you to skip some of Batman's.

User Info: thoul

thoul - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. All of the riddler trophies in the game without the Catwoman DLC are obtainable by Batman. Try using the batclaw to grap trophies out of your reach.

User Info: PGH91

PGH91 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You must collect all 440 trophies

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0