When you do the "unlock all batsuits" cheat code, how come after you click 'story mode" it doesnt work?

1. I did the cheat for playing as any batman skin, then i clicked on story mode like the instructions said for me to do... then it does nothing! instead of it giving me a choice of which costume i want to use, it just takes me to my checkpoint! what do i do? please help me
    Singerdayz73 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Make sure you've beaten the main storyline before you try changing into a new costume, if you have, when selecting story mode it should prompt you to choose a costume before loading your last saved progress... Which, your progress should be done lol. Otherwise, you can only use the alternates when starting a New Game+ and for Challenge Maps.
    SamuraiDynasty - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Have you downloaded any costumes from Xbox Live (or installed them, if you have the GOTY version)? If not, the cheat code will have no use. You have to get the costumes separately.
    thoul - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. It worked fine for me, but I have the GOTY Edition, and I beat the game, albeit on Easy, before I used the code. Otherwise I couldn't change suits, and the torn-up, shredded Batsuit was getting to me. If you beat the game on Normal or higher, you can just use New Game + to get a new suit. Did you make sure to use the code after you selected your save slot, but before selecting 'Story'?

The code is Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. You should hear a sound to confirm correct entry. I don't know if it disables achievements or anything, so use at your own risk if you care about that kind of thing.

Fear_Awakens - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. The code has no effect on achievements.
    thoul - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. It may be a problem with your system
    brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0