How do I solve the last riddle in park row?

1. Ok I need to know how do solve this riddle in park row it is the last one need for park row it goes this question can only be answered from an unusual perspective can you get yourself thee? i don't know how to solve that riddle can anyone help me? and that is the same iam having trouble solving in the musem and amusment mile and the bowery as well. Any help on this would be great thanks.

User Info: geonigma30

geonigma30 - 4 years ago

1. If this is the one I am thinking of, it was really hard to figure out. Half of the question mark is in the back of and under a billboard. The other half is way across the watery part hidden in an alcove that you have to either blow up a weak wall or hit a switch to open a door. Basically, if you find the first half, look straight out from the building, across the water, and the hidden alcove should be about there. Just glide across and you will find it.

User Info: drjrf2000

drjrf2000 - 4 years ago 0 0