Question from rockinggamer911

How do I beat Joker and his Henchmen?

I'm not the agility-reliant type player. I've tried different stuff, but everything was unsuccessful. Every gadget i use doesnt work because I get swarmed every time i try to use it. Mr. Hammer is my biggest broblem, and I can't use beat down when I'm being attacked from all sides. What the hell do I do?

rockinggamer911 provided additional details:

Btw, I mean the room with the trains, not the room with the hook.

JayD186 answered:

Try to get your combo up to you can use special techniques. The bat-swarm would help you a lot since you get swarmed. The Joker can't be taken down until everyone else is so don't waste special takedowns on him. When fighting Mr. Hammer being swarmed is a a good thing do a quick 6 hit beatdown and jump over him and he'll will swing his hammer and stun half of the thugs around him giving you time to continue the beatdown, just keep doing that and he'll go down..the fight will only be half over but he'll be gone
0 0

Answers

halomaster1333 answered:

Chain combos and reverse alot.
0 0

Damien747 answered:

JayD's strategy is a good one. I would also add that if you're out of the big guys reach, hit him with the quickfire REC (LT+O on 360). As long as he's in your sight, it will auto aim for him and cause him to spin around knocking everyone around him down. This can buy you some time to beat on him.
0 0