Question from kendra2

Where can I find (catwomans kit)?

Plz help, my son is trying to find catwomans kit in batman arkham city. He has defeated 2 face and when he went back to his apartment it blew up and is now on fire. When he goes to ivy it says it is not wise to face ivy without the rest of her kit.. Where is the rest of the kit.. We have looked everywhere...

kendra2 provided additional details:

My son said he did that and its still saying he only has 60% of his kit

kendra2 provided additional details:

He has used the red vision and killed all the guys and still doesnt have the rest of the kit....

mirarman123 asked for clarification:

Go to the satistics and check the catwomen loots recived,untill u have loot 16/16 you cant get in the poison ivys lair.

otakutwin answered:

If you have defeated Two Face in the museum than once you exit the museum you need to use your CAT VISION same as bat vision cept the screen turns red. In cat vision you will see glowing bright red spots you need to defeat those bad guys and they are spread out over the map. I hope this helps.
0 0

brawlfanboy9 answered:

Use your cat vision and look for people with a red lightning bolt over their heads
0 0

bgllj answered:

You might be running into this problem because you completed the downloading of the Catwoman expansion pack after starting game with batman. So you might not unlock the "kit" until you play through the main quest and then start again, or start a new profile. It might be a glitch, because bolas were part of the kit.
0 0