Question from acellerman

Asked: 1 year ago

30 Meter glide above the water?

Ok so i have looked up this challenge online and i have tried i don't know how many times but i still only get 23.1 meters batman sinks from the rise out of the free fall too fast is anyone else having this problem cause its pissing me off

Additional details - 1 year ago

Yes shortly after posting this i got it i just glided from the tall towers in the industrial district dive bombing and pulling up to stay in the air then diving low and pulling out like 2-3 times to get it i use the little "island" with the fence as a reference since that is roughly 5m high or to help others just little more then twice batman's height at 6'2" he's bout 2m tall.

I don't know if you got this yet, I used the dive bomb on the back side of the steel mill. Near the Riddler trophy where you have to use the same technique to get the trophy. There is a pipe on the building to climb to get a little extra height.

It can be done via the AR training from the cranes in the industial district. It will cause you to glide through a tunnel.