Question from SundancerII
Two Riddler challenges and combat maps..?
I'm stuck on:
1. The Riddler challenge where you step on a pad and an arrow lights up pointing up to a question mark. I can similar arrows not lit up. It looks like one of those "test your strength" games at a carnival.
2. The buoy with three pressure pads and the riddler trophy on it.
In the freeflow combat maps, do you have to complete them as Batman for the medals to count towards the game percentage? I've only been using Robin for three maps and just now noticed that the medals I've earned don't appear if I select a different character,
1. Yes that is similar to a "test your strength" at a carnival. You have to dive bomb onto the pad (and you can use the dive bomb "explosion" at the landing to get a little more power into it.
2. Grapnel boost yourself off the crane near the buoy and arrange it to land back onto the pads without touching the fence. This may involve some dave bombing also.
3. Yes, only the Batman medals count toward the 100% complete achievement.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Riddler combat challenges?||Answered||Monsterrancher4|
|Do I need to do all the Riddler Physical Challenges?||Answered||LegendForce|
|Riddler challenges in story mode?||Answered||Megatron_Zero|
|Can anyone help me get this riddler trophy?||Answered||bilbo3333|