How do I get face faster?

1. Is there a faster way to goet face??

User Info: Toddman34

Toddman34 - 4 years ago

1. The racing suggestion from kfree is good and also the Martial Arts Clubs are good as well. Before you do ANY mission or side job, make sure that you get a massage. They're expensive, but worth it. The extra face XP accessories by themselves don't really cut it, but if they're used in conjunction with the massage, you'll really notice the difference in how much extra XP you'll earn

User Info: Evil_Lady_A

Evil_Lady_A - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Racing Missions are a good way to get face. Also if you equip certain glasses watches or bracelets you get a face XP bonus

User Info: kfree06

kfree06 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. there is some dlc on the marketplace to boost xp if you get both packs they will give you around 10000 xp to everything, police triad and face, both together they cost 400MSP

User Info: disgaeaman

disgaeaman - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Every time you gain a face level, go clothes shopping. Watches, glasses, necklaces, wristbands all have items that boost your face experience gains. Definitely get massages before doing drug busts (you get face xp after brawling with the thugs), races, fightclubs, and favor missions. The Fightclubs are replayable, but in my opinion the face xp isn't enough to warrant the time. I was at face lvl 10 before I really meant to be, but its nice so I can wear the accessories I prefer.

User Info: NinjatheClick

NinjatheClick - 3 years ago 0 0