Cursed Dolls Man?

1. How long do I wait to search for the guy who made the cursed dolls?

User Info: unknownname16

unknownname16 - 6 years ago
    I mean, I've collected all the dolls and beaten him twice, but then he disappears and Tsunade says they will search for him. How long do I wait until I can go find him?

User Info: unknownname16

unknownname16 - 6 years ago
    How many ponts do you need?

User Info: stalion19

stalion19 - 6 years ago
    How many ponts do you need?

User Info: stalion19

stalion19 - 6 years ago

1. You will receive a letter at some point that will ask you to talk to Tsunade about the Curse Jutsu Master. I received that letter after completing the 'Fragment' chapter, it took a while, I was running around looking for Ton Ton's pearls at the time.

After you talk to Tsunade, you will be able to add her to your party, Then you can merrily chase after the bad guy whose location will be given to you.

User Info: cainx10a

cainx10a - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Anytime. . I didnt do very many of the dolls until after i completed the storyline

User Info: N0_To1erance

N0_To1erance - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. after you get a certain number of storm points you will get a letter from Tsunade that means that you will have enough storm points to unlock killer bee and taka sauske within the next couple fights

**** i suggest that you battle with bots on vs. mode put the difficulty to max and handicap all the way down against you *u will need it because the new doll you face has ridiculous effects i beat it with only 1% health lucky me =-)

***** or bring your friends over and play vs. you will unlock the all characters after you get enough storm points

***also you will unlock support moves in vs. mode with storm points for jiraya and characters like that who died or u cant befriend hope it helped =]

User Info: yandome

yandome - 6 years ago 0 1