Is this the best fighting game?

1. The question name asks all. Please tell me if it is or if its at least a good fighting game.

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 6 years ago
    Thnx cainx!

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 6 years ago

1. If you like Naruto, pretty graphics, a simplistic but satisfying experience, then this will definitely be a good game for you. Personally, I will NEVER go online with this game, I'll just build my little team (or go solo), and fight with or against my favorite characters, or mix it up for the experience. 'I must add that even if you don't know anything about Naruto, the storyline of shippuden is as good as it ever was, since no fillers is there to ruin the continuity and flow of the story.

I hope that answers your question.

User Info: cainx10a

cainx10a - 6 years ago 1 0

1. In my opinion this is the best naruto fighting game and is simple to learn and surprisingly deep, especially in th ultimate adventre mode, and a decent player will have loads of fun with the very theatrical fights.

User Info: ewgf813

ewgf813 - 6 years ago 0 0