Question from DanGod

Mhairi?

Is it true Mhairi is only a temporary companion or is there only a possibility she dies because I've heard that she dies early on after taking the joining but she's listed on the website like a major character so I'm confused

MalektheHero asked for clarification:

Yeah i have no clue ill play through the begining again and see if there is a way to keep her alive but just to say try giving anders to the templars or set him free or just not make oghren a grey warden otherwise i have no idea

Artexix answered:

SPOILERS: Mihari can't live, She is replaced as the ideal tank by Justice later on in Blackmarsh. Or if you wanted to, you could respec Anders to a arcane warrior and get the other mage companion, then roll her around in the healing talents.
0 0

Answers

FacelessMinion answered:

Regardless of what you do Mhairi is doomed to die during her joining. She is only temporary.
0 0

DAO: awakening rewards to my origins game? Unanswered TEI90
Glitchy hair and textures? Unanswered mikes852
Battlemage??? Open Mistydemons
Can you get into romances in this one? Answered GamerGirlie101
If Nathaniel is initially released can he still become a Grey Warden? Unanswered bstanbro101