What was the outfit that came with the dlc?

1. Xbox live said there was an outfit as well as memories.

User Info: batslayer007

batslayer007 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You have to buy it separately, and it is for your avatar. It's a black version of Ezio's assassin armor; Altair's armor from the game

User Info: C810

C810 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Seems to be you start with whatever outfit you had at the end of the game. In my case it was Altair's armor with the Venetian cape. However, when I started this Chapter 12 I didn't have my Sword of Altair...which I definitely ended the game with. For some odd reason it was back in the armory in the Villa.

User Info: wiltonsjs

wiltonsjs - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The outfit was for either for the uplay menu in the game or get it from xbox live. You get Altair's white assassin costume in the game. And Wiltonsjs he lost his sword because at the end you had to go a hand to hand fight so you drop your sword.

User Info: AdventCloud5

AdventCloud5 - 6 years ago 0 0