How do you kill the merchant trader on the boat without being seen?

1. I kill the 3 guards on dock and stairs, then the 4 on patrol on boat but can't get any further without being detected.

User Info: saydog69

saydog69 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I hopped down on the walkway next to the stairs and used the pistol worked fine.

User Info: Falazure

Falazure - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think I got lucky on this one but what I did was kill anyone who was walking around including the guy on the dock. After they are taken out I climb the back of the ship dropped a smoke bomb and ran. Sometimes they fallow you to the dock so be careful, but the important thing is that some of the guys standing guard moved around. At this point you might be able to kill another guard, but if not I just climb the rope ladder at the front of the boat. Some guards might see you but if you are fast they will see you but not raise the alarm. At the crow's nest just jump down and kill him.

User Info: Samus33

Samus33 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I jumped way away from the boat and swam to the side of the boat that wasnot visible to the shore and climbed up. Once i saw where the guys was, I jumped up and killed him RIGHT before getting detected.

User Info: Theghostlives

Theghostlives - 6 years ago 0 0