Question from ikareem5

My Player attributes?

In My Player I'm a 5'8 165lbs PG and I was wondering why certain attributes have limits on them. I understand that my rebounding and post can't get high, but my Shot Inside stops at 85, Close stops at 90, lay up stops at 95 and shot in traffic stops at 75. Why is that and is there a way (besides using the jordans shoes) to get them to go higher than that? My rating can't go up with limitations on my attributes

CMJoker answered:

They are capped because of the PlayStyle and Position you select gives you starting and max stats for each attribute. Certain stats (shooting, defense, rebounding) are capped because of some formula they developed based on overall player ratings. So, PGs usually don't have great inside scoring or shot in traffic because they are smaller and are at greater risk to be blocked. However, you passing can likely go to 99 along with Ball Handling skills.

Second, you cannot go past the cap without using a Jordan Shoe.
0 0

My Player All Star? Open hairypitts11
How do I get become a starter in my player? Open zondomindtrix
My Player Trade? Open jimsylent
How to fix a Hacked My Player game? Unanswered concreterose29
How do I get star status in my player? Unanswered Ghost000123