Question from Pavi21

How to easily improve your My Player NBA 2k11 rating?

I cannot get in the game a lot
Overall is a 44
SG all- around 8 ppg 3 rpg 2 apg 1spg
Which is the easiest shooting form

Antman2385 answered:

Raise your offensive and defensive awareness. your overall will get high very quickly. The problem is that you have to waste precious skill points to raise a stat that wont help you. And iI find that MJs shooting form is the easiest to play with.
2 0

Answers

wildturk3y answered:

Don't bother with what Antman says about Off and Def awareness.They're wasted points. I just started a new MyPlayer and have a 44 rating as well and I've gone from 10 mins a game to 23 mins a game in just 4 games. The key is being a great teammate. Play smart and make sure your teammate rating during the game is an A. Your minutes will increase. If not, its because your team is already stacked at that position so you might want to request a trade (this happened to me once as well).
0 0

Antman2385 answered:

The question was how do u get your overall higher. i told him. and i know u waste points but if u want a high OVERALL u will have to put points in off. and def. awareness at some point. But on a positive not being a good teamate is how u get more mins.
1 0

Buizel7709 answered:

The easiest way to raise your rating in NBA 2k11's My player mode, you need to score alot of skill points during the games. An A+ teammate grade will give you 900 points and your performance points can go up to 200. The rest of the points are by the objectives and by milestones you complete. Save up alot of skill points so that you can spend them on the poor ratings that you may have. Good luck.
0 0