Question from skullrapist666

How do I beat Gorewood?

Trying to find gorewood, go to spot on map, but dunno how to get to/bring him out.......

Arcana_Rose answered:

It's in the temple area where you first meet Vulgrim. You'll need to go through the open door as if you are trying to get the skeleton key for the temple, but when you come across a broken staircase with water at the bottom, jump in and dive because there should be a pathway to a small area by itself. You'll see Gorwood rise from the ground and you'll need to evade a lot since he likes to shoot roots at you that will chase you for a bit.
0 0

Answers

Senturia answered:

Gorewood is in a little meadow, if you are at the map, go through the door with the lock on, jump down a level, then jump into the water, gorewood is through the underwater passage. and you should be at level 6-10 before trying to engage him, since he can be a bit tough :)
0 0

brow3458 answered:

He is easiest to beat after you have aquired the deaths grip just lock on and launch your self at him do a combo and run away dodging his roots in the process then repeat untill he is dead.
0 0

How do I beat Gnasher? Answered kokujoman
How do I beat Bhethir? Answered Megatron_Zero
How do I beat Karkinos? Answered Sadow_Strike
How do I beat The Guardian? Open skadi91
Should I wait to beat the game? Open ekalbyoccm