Question from donbat143

Madden10 Ultimate Team coins?

Can you move your ultimate teams coins from Madden 10 to madden 11?

donbat143 provided additional details:

yeah it really does kind of suck.. makes me sad that I spent so much money on getting those coins... it is a mistake I will not remake in madden 11

Artha_Penn answered:

Wrong JT and Reggie. Here's what really happens.

Depending on how much you did on Madden 10's UT, You may qualify for a bonus in Madden 11's UT. I suppose I had enough cards and coins bought, that I started with all silver cards on Madden 11, PLUS 2000 coins. Not sure how well everyone else will do when they start it, but that's what happened for me. It even mentioned it when I first started the UT for Madden 11. As for your team, you dont get to keep the players you had, but your team name is still the same one, though you CAN change it.
0 0

Answers

JT18642 answered:

No, the only thing that transfers is you name.
1 1

ReggieBush09 answered:

nope you start at 0

everything you earned and your entire team from 10 is obselete in 11.

Isn' that great? I mean the least EA could done is transfer our coins! :( this makes me a sad panda.
0 1