Question from the_berrys

How do I beat General Grievous?

How do you beat Grievous in his Lair? I have tried throwing bricks at him, throwing a lightsabre, shooting him, waiting until he is unarmed but none of it seems to work. What am I missing? Please help I am driving my entire family nuts with this game.

mikey21997 answered:

If you are talking about the one room with all the magnaguards then you have to when he is vunerable throw a box at him and there is a grapple point on him grapple that with your clone to pull his leg off. Keep
doing so and He will eventually leave the room.
1 0

Answers

manic2 answered:

There are more than one battle.
One is in a small room with computer panels everwhere. In that battle with general grieviuos,i remember using a strategy similar to the one you just desribed.You would need to first hit him with a melee shot.Then he begins choking for a second.then he is vunerable.Use the force to toss boxes into him.
There is another battle where you are in a bigger room.There are very tall stands on both sides.you need to employ a strategy like in the first one.I belive the boxes explode in that fight.
0 0