How do u take pks and free kicks with your virtual pro in career mode?

1. I dont know what to do, any help would be nice. I just want to get some accomplishments

User Info: SonofGoku13

SonofGoku13 - 5 years ago
    I think you can go into team managment and change it otherwise you will just have to play as the free kick taker.

User Info: logababy89

logababy89 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Unless you are playing as a player/manager, I think the game itself decided who takes the free kicks and penalties based on who has the highest stats in those categories on the team. The best thing to do would probably be to play a few exhibition matches, where you can manually set the tactics before the game, and make sure your Virtual Pro takes all the set pieces. Then you can get back to the career, and hopefully you'll be good enough to be chosen (I think).

User Info: mr_kemosabe

mr_kemosabe - 5 years ago 0 0