Why hasn't Fenris moved in?

1. So, I am well passed the half way romantic parts with Fenris but he still hasn't shown up at night to move in and I am on the third Act. If he doesn't move in, that's all I need to know - the walkthrough didn't specify who moves in or not.

User Info: phantomheero

phantomheero - 5 years ago

1. Despite the game manual saying fenris will move in, he won't ever move in with you. The only characters who do are Merrill and Anders. If you dont cheat on fenris with any other character after fenris walks out on you, you will be able to complete the romance but not until act 3, and he will always stay at "his" mansion.

User Info: kittie1979

kittie1979 - 2 years ago 0 0

1. He never moves in with you. So far the only person I got to really move in is merrill.

User Info: Morbidly_Psycho

Morbidly_Psycho - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Anders will also move in with you. I haven't done any other romance, so I can't answer further.

User Info: Ruka_Meer

Ruka_Meer - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I agree with both Morbidly and Ruka....I have only seen Anders or Merrill move in Isabela or Fenris do not and Aveline and Verric are non-romance

User Info: Bahamut_MXII

Bahamut_MXII - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Hi. Ok I don't know if this will help as I haven't tried it yet myself in the game but My brother has the Official Companion Guide for Dragon Age 2 and in states in connection with the romance of Fenris that the player must have a 50% friendship or rivalry with Fenris then flirt with him during his questioning beliefs quest and if the friendship or rivalry remains at at least 50% then he will come to the estate and then you flirt with him again and then trigger the next conversation of asking him to move in. Try and see if that helps. If it does let me know. I hope I helped a little.

User Info: cariaell

cariaell - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. He can't move in in act 2. All the requirements from cariaell, and flirt with him after a bitter pill in your house at night. he says the he 'can't handle it' and he 'ends the romance', but, if you've done everything right, he wears this red band on his wrist. that's all i know right now, but i believe in act 3, if you walk into fenris's mansion, you'll encounter aveline and varric confronting fenris about needing to find a place to stay. you can invite him to live with you, and thats that.

User Info: dioroxx

dioroxx - 5 years ago 0 0